Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange Description
Dr.Web for MS Exchange 2000/2003 is designed to maintain the highest level of Protection against viruses and spam by combining the industries fastest speed of response to new threats with the best-of-breed Dr.Web AV engine.
License options: Anti-virus, Anti-virus&Anti-spam.
In the protected system Dr.Web for MS Exchange 2000/2003 performs the following actions:
* scans incoming and outgoing messages;
* blocks and moves infected and suspicious objects to the quarantine;
* sends alerts on virus Events to administrators and users;
* keeps logs and collects statistics;
* automatically updates virus databases;
* filters spam;
* filters e-mails by different criteria;
* adds customizable texts to sent messages, if necessary;
* generates summary reports and statistics.
Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange Requirements
No additional system requirements.